Photo by FIDE.
The the Russian chess grandmaster with a Jewish origin turns 41 today. He is 81 in the world ches ranking with 434 wins in his chess career. His Elo rating reached 2668, 2653 - rapid, 2563 blitz. Some remarkable sucsesses of Evgeniy Najer are:
- U.S. Open Chess Championship (2002)
- Moscow City Chess Championship (1998, 2003)
- Cappelle-la-Grande Open (2004)
- Maccabiah Games in Israel (2005)
- the 3rd Moscow Open (2007)
- the rapid round-robin tournament at the Richard Riordan Chess Festival at the 18th Maccabiah Games. (2009)
- the European Individual Chess Championship in Jerusalem (2015)
- Aeroflot Open (2016)
We wish him a long chess career and many more successes in the future!
Look at Evgeniy Yuryevich Najer ChessBomb profile to follow his play!