Watch LIVE the World Championship 2014 with computer analysis:
ANAND-CARLSEN Sochi 2014 | Candidates 2014
Anand-Carlsen 2013 | Anand-Gelfand 2012 | Anand-Topalov 2010
For the first four rounds of the World Championship between Carlsen and Anand ChessBomb organises a QUIZ with questions related to the World Championships. Each day (when a round is played) we will give one question to be answered BEFORE the END of the game on that day!
All correct answers will be entered into a daily prize draw for a monthly ChessBomb premium account. On 12th November, all correct answers to all four questions will be entered into a big prize draw for an annual ChessBomb premium account!
ROUND 1 Question - 8th November 2014
Answer: Viswanathan Anand and Boris Gelfand in game 8 of the World Chess Championship 2012.
Today's winner is: largoking
To verify, please check RandomResult.
Wait for the second question at the start of ROUND 2!
Terms and conditions1. The game takes place on 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th November in 4 rounds. Each day we release 1 question at the start of the round of the World Championship.
2. You need a ChessBomb registration to be able to enter.
3. All answers should be sent to ChessBomb together with your ChessBomb username as messages on Facebook or Twitter.
4. On each day the deadline for all answers is the end of the game of this round. Answers received after the end of the game will not be considered for the prize draw.
5. On each day all correct answers to the daily question are entered into a prize draw for a monthly ChessBomb premium account. If no correct answers are received on the day, all users who sent answers will be entered into the draw.
6. After the daily prize draw on 12th November, users who gave correct answers to all four questions, will be entered into a draw for an annual ChessBomb premium account. If no user has sent 4 correct answers on all 4 days, all users who have participated and given at least one correct answer on any one day will be entered into the draw.
7. All winners will be drawn at random using RandomResultPicker and can be verified.
Watch LIVE the World Championship 2014 in Sochi with computer analysis: