Watch LIVE the World Championship 2014 with computer analysis:
ANAND-CARLSEN Sochi 2014 | Candidates 2014
Anand-Carlsen 2013 | Anand-Gelfand 2012 | Anand-Topalov 2010
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR TAKING PART IN OUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUIZ!
Terms and conditions1. The game takes place on 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th November in 4 rounds. Each day we release 1 question at the start of the round of the World Championship.
2. You need a ChessBomb registration to be able to enter.
3. All answers should be sent to ChessBomb together with your ChessBomb username as a message on Facebook or Twitter.
4. On each day the deadline for all answers is the end of the game of this round. Answers received after the end of the game will not be considered for the prize draw.
5. On each day all correct answers to the daily question are entered into a prize draw for a monthly ChessBomb premium account. If no correct answers are received on the day, all users who sent answers will be entered into the draw.
6. After the daily prize draw on 12th November, users who gave correct answers to all four questions, will be entered into a draw for an annual ChessBomb premium account. If no user has sent 4 correct answers on all 4 days, all users who have participated and given at least one correct answer on any one day will be entered into the draw.
7. All winners will be drawn at random using RandomResultPicker and can be verified.
Watch LIVE the World Championship 2014 in Sochi with computer analysis: