Grandmasters at Hastings:
- GM Oleg Korneev - Russian who represents Spain has had first-place finishes in the Cappelle-la-Grande Open and the Chigorin Memorial in St Petersburg.
- The Lithunian top GM Sarunas Sulskis is a past winner of the Guernsey International.
- GM Lasha Janjghava has represented Georgia in 4 Olympiads.
- The Croatian GM Bogdan Lalic who participated in over two and a half thousand games and lost less than 6% is considerd for one of the most solid players on the tournament.
- The Russian GM Alexander Cherniaev finished 1st equal in the Oslo Chess Festival 2018 and in the Canadian Open 2018 in Quebec.
- Daniel Gormally represented England in the European Team and Olympiad tournaments. He has also finished in second place in the British Championship.
- GM Simon Williams won the British Blitz Championship and the London Chess Classic Open.
- GM Keith Arkell has won the European Senior Championship ad has been English Champion.
Schedule in UTC:
Round 1 2018/12/28 14:15
Round 2 2018/12/29 14:15
Round 3 2018/12/30 14:15
Round 4 2018/12/31 14:15
Round 5 2018/01/01 14:15
Round 6 2018/01/02 14:15
Round 7 2018/01/03 14:15
Round 8 2018/01/04 14:15
Round 9 2018/01/05 14:15
Round 10 2018/01/0 14:15
Watch the games of the 93 Hastings Chess Masters 2018 with computer analysis LIVE on ChessBomb.
You can see games from previous issues of the tournament with computer analysis at ChessBomb:
92 Hastings Chess Masters 2017
91 Hastings Chess Masters 2016
90 Hastings Chess Masters 2014
Read the organiser's repots on: